Monday, October 3, 2011

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

I am going to try and do a few updates since I have been slacking off so much recently. Cece has been learning so much as you will be able to see in the pictures and video. Fall is here and it is our favorite time of the year; I can finally stop sweating now that the cool weather is here, we get to see family with so many Birthdays, and we get to look forward to football every Sunday! Michelle and I still fight over who Cece is going to support, but I guess we will ultimately have to let her decide. Somebody has been trying to sway her decision though by buying her Giants gear. I don't need to bribe her though, I am sure she will eventually go with the team who is in FIRST PLACE (let me enjoy it while I can)! Here is some photo evidence of the bribery.


Her true feelings about wearing Giants gear.



Cece has been learning to talk and is getting good at making so many different sounds. Here is a video from August 20, so it has been a while and she has learned so much since then. She does a lot of laughing at her silly Mom and is also starting to form some words.

Cece has been getting so good at walking with her Dinosaur! Lucky us we get to learn the words to every song this thing plays because we hear it so many times a day. The annoying-ness of the songs is far outweighed by the cuteness of her walking around with her Dino. I used to never understand the phrase "so cute I can't stand it," but she literally is so cute we can't stand it!

And here is some more video of her with her Dino, just in case you are like us and can't get enough! These videos are from about a week and a half ago, so much more recent.

No comments:

Post a Comment