| Cece's first kiss from her Latin Lover. |
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Cece's First Kiss?
So much has been happening and I haven't been keeping up with updating this like I normally do, so I am going to try and update everything to catch up. A few weeks ago we went to a One Year Birthday Party for Martin, the son of friends of ours. It is always a lot of fun to watch Cece interact with other young kids because she gets such a kick out of it. Not only was this Cece's first 1 year old party, but as you will see below she also had her first kiss. Maybe Cece will get a Birthday kiss in return for her Birthday that is right around the corner. It was great to see some old friends and catch up on all the things I am missing out on at Coty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment