Monday, October 31, 2011

So Many New Tricks!

It feels like Cece is learning and transforming so quickly these days, it is hard to keep up with all of her new tricks! About three weeks ago, after she took a bite of food, she started putting her hands in the air and waving them like she just didn't care. It made feeding her very entertaining even when she did make a mess. We have also taught her "so big" which she just loves to do, when she is in the mood for it. My favorite part of this video is after we say a line from one of her books trying to get her to howl, the smile on her face is just priceless! This video is from 10/7/11.


Cece is definitely her parents' child, she loves to eat food! This video is one I took while it was just Cece and I because I wanted to show Mommy when she got home because I knew she would be jealous of me spending time with Cece.
Here is one more video where Cece learns that she can take the wide angle lens off of my Flip camera. More tricks to come in some other updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment