Cecelia has now been on the earth through every month of the year and in just a few weeks, she will be celebrating her turning 1! It's been such an amazing journey so far, there really is nothing better in the world than being a parent, but you can never understand that until you are a parent. It is addicting to watch them learn, grow and develop into little people right before your eyes. I have a few recent videos that I will upload in another post to show you some of the new tricks she has learned, you will be amazed at how much she has grown up.
This past weekend Michelle's friend Pam came down for a visit and got to see Cece for her 11 Month Birthday. We stayed in for the most part this past weekend and just hung out at the house. On Saturday I got to hang out with Cece while Michelle and Pam went for afternoon tea with Jodie. She slept for most of that time, but it is funny how you always want to hang out at home with the baby than do anything else, so I had a great time with her.
On Sunday we took some 11 Month photos of Cece and a couple of the family as well for a present Pam is working on for Cece. She is so photogenic and is getting so good at walking with her Dinosaur, it is so cute to watch her walk around. After photos we went to the bar to watch the Redskin's and Michelle left early with Cece and Pam while I stayed with the neighbor to finish the game. Michelle got to listen to her game on XM at least, but she didn't get to see it like I did. Lucky for her next week is a bye week for the Redskins so it is all about Giants this weekend.
We had a very nice relaxing weekend which was so nice because it feels like we have been traveling so much recently, need that weekend time to unwind. Here are some photos from Cece's 11 Month photo shoot as well as some other ones from the weekend, all photos from the weekend can be found here.
No comments:
Post a Comment