As I mentioned in the last post, Cece has started to cut her bottom two incisors, and you can now really see them coming through. She is still being so good about this process as long as she gets her occasional Tylenol or Orajel; other than that she is a very happy baby and so much fun to be around! The first video is Michelle trying to show her teeth, but you mostly just see the baby fog up the lens.
The other new thing she has been doing is starting to use words. I get to claim victory in the first word war, "Dada" was definitely her first word. Team Mommy was a very close second as Cece has also started to say "Mama" and we even heard a "Mommy." Team Daddy would like to remind Team Mommy that second place is the first loser, but you were a good competitor.
Michelle also took some video this evening of Little Miss C pulling up on the chair in the living room all on her own. I was lucky enough to watch her do it again and again after I got home. This also created some work for me though as we had yet to drop her crib to the lowest level, which I have now done. I also spent some more time doing child proofing and still have a lot to do since she is not far from walking at all. Video is a little long, but she does stand up on her own; she is so cute!
We also tried to give Cece some avocado tonight, and it did not go over well. I tried some and it was definitely not the best tasting avocado, but it wasn't horrible. The results are still pretty funny though, she really has to work to get the avocado out of her mouth.
Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment