This was the first Halloween that Michelle has been at home for since we bought our new house. In years past she was always on the road (last year in England) and was always so disappointed that she would not get to see the trick or treaters. She would always call me and listen in as I answered the door to hear the little kids, and they are usually excited because we buy full size candy bars!
This year Michelle put on some black clothes and her little cat ears and cat tail, I put on my Backstrom jersey, and Lou got to wear a onesie that Janis ironed on "GIANT FAN." I like to think that Lou is not truly a fan of the New York Football Giants, but more of a fan of people with giant-ism. My In-laws are just trying to turn Lou into a Giants fan since I am hoping the baby will be a Redskin fan!
Michelle tried to write down all of the different costumes, but lost track when we got so many big groups. She and the dog both had a lot of fun and now we are ready to move on to more important things!
We go to the hospital tomorrow night at 7 to start the inducement process. That will put the baby right at 39 weeks, so we are hoping she is fully developed and ready to come out. Michelle and I have both been sick this past week, so we are hoping to get over it quick so we don't pass it on to the baby. Now it's off to bed for us so we can get some rest before our big night/day coming up!
No comments:
Post a Comment