We got so many great gifts from everyone and are starting to feel like some of the most prepared parents in the world. We have received so many generous gifts and also so many hand-me-downs from friends and siblings that I don't think that there is anything that we aren't prepared for. We spent some time this past week continuing to get the nursery organized and we are just about done except for decorating the walls. I will post some pics when we get that done.
A big thank you to my parents for hosting the shower and getting the food and everything else that they did to prepare. We also want to thank everybody who came for the shower and for the generous gifts that we got, we are very lucky people to have such great friends and family!
On Sunday we also got to celebrate my nephew Will's 5th Birthday and Logan's 1st Birthday. It was nice to have the family together because as we continue to grow, it is going to be harder and harder to get everybody in the same place. Here are a few pics of the party on Sunday, I am hoping to get pics from my Mom from the baby shower since she has those pics and will post them later.
| Ella helping Logan blow out his candle. |
| The cousins all together, soon there will be 5! |
Awwww, I totally love the cousins pic! I can tell Will is saying "cheese!"
ReplyDelete