As you all know, Cece loves to listen to music and is always trying to turn it on if there is none playing. You can tell how much she enjoys it when it makes her stop what she is doing and start dancing, even though she can lose focus. All it takes is for the song to change a little bit, and she is right back in. She is a little bit picky when it comes to song choices and will let you know when she thinks you should play one of her songs. It is a lot of fun to watch, so why don't I just show you cute it is instead of just talking about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0q0kgx1NL8
A lot of people have already seen this video, so sorry I haven't posted it her sooner. This video just makes me smile, I am fairly certain that she will be a dancer and choreographer, so maybe she can help Daddy retire early! I think my favorite part is when she pauses when she is in the car, she cracks me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment