Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

So here we are 3 months since my last post and now over two years since we started this blog. It is amazing how quickly time can go by, especially when you have been as busy as we have over the past three months. Since we are just fresh off a week long vacation (first one since last May), I am going to try and play catch up on the last three months. I hope that I can remember how Cece was at each month, because I got out of the habit of doing monthly pictures (or any pictures really) and also haven't taken a lot of video. I will do my best as I use this to look back on how much she has progressed because you forget when you see her all of the time.

We had a great Mother's Day and as a treat for Mom and Grandmom, we went out to for a photo shoot with Cece. Her personality shines through more and more and it is really fun to watch the affect that she has on people around her. I know I am biased, but I feel like she can just light up a room with her personality and make everybody in it smile. She is so outgoing and loves to go up to other people to see what they are doing and give them a smile. The photographer had a great time with her, as you can see in the photos, and Cece did so well considering one out fit change, how long it took to get the photos taken, and then select which ones we wanted. Here are a few of our favorites:









1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh what a total cutie. She really does have quite the little personality!

    ReplyDelete