There has been a lot going on around our house over the last couple of months, and I want to update you all since it has been so long since there was an update. I also told Michelle that as part of her Mother's Day present, I would catch up on the blog because I am way behind! I will do a few updates over the next week to get you caught up on all of the exciting stuff we have going on right now.
I first wanted to share some photos we took at 17 months. Cecelia continues to grow, amaze, and charm us with her personality. It is a good thing for her that her Mother has such a winning personality, because she is able to win over anybody she meets and she certainly didn't get that from her Dad! Cece has continued to become more coordinated and learning an incredible amount of words. She is so curious and always wants to point out when she knows what something is called, she especially likes to obsessively point out airplanes, which she did several times while we were taking these photos.
 |
| She loves to hold on to the leash and then promptly drop it on the ground. |
 |
| Cece also loves to show her belly button off, especially to strangers. |
 |
| That is a For Sale sign in our front yard, more on that later. |
 |
| Cece's "The Look" |
No comments:
Post a Comment