I finally found our video camera that has been in hiding since our house has been on the market and looked through all of the video taken over the last month and a half. At the end of February, Cece got really sick for the first time and ended up with a runny nose for a while, and as a result, learned about blowing her nose. Here she shows off this newly learned skill and actually does a pretty decent job!
A lot has happened over the last month, and unfortunately, I did not take any 16 Month photos, as we had the Walters come to visit us from New York, so it was a busy weekend. That was not even a month ago but it feels like forever because things have been so busy. I will share with you on of the best photos from that weekend that Jess took before Ryan and Cece had their bath together; two cute and chubby babies!
I didn't get a lot of photos while the Walters were here, but I did get some pretty good video. Here Ryan is showing off his crawling skills to Cece and she tries to impress him by screaming loudly and then beating him with a bowl. Isn't playground love cute?
The next video is Ryan and Cece taking a drive together, but unfortunately only one person can ride so she has to push him around. Cece says hi to "Rynan" and then tries to get in the car, but Ryan wants none of it and wants to keep moving. Lucky for him she enjoyed showing him around town!
This next video is pretty gosh darn cute! Cece tries to play hard to get, but as soon as she is in reach, Ryan goes in for the kill! You can tell that Cece enjoys it by the way she responds to his hug. I am going to have to keep my eye on these two whenever they are around each other!
Another thing that kept us busy over the past month was my business trip to Oakland last week. Michelle had to handle Cece all on her own and tried to take some video for me while I was away. Here she is showing off some of her moves to Sexy and I Know It. She even tries to sing a long a little bit, listen for her to say Hey! and Yeah right after they do in the song.
I would have added a few more video, but YouTube can get picky when there are songs playing in the background and lock them down for copyright infringement.
Lastly, I am going to add a couple of photos that we took today so you can see how big she is getting. She is trying to help Mommy make dinner for the family and is ready to go with her oven mitt and strainer. She can be a very big helper when she wants to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment