We had her four month checkup a couple of weeks after she turned four months; her appointment got moved out when we went to the doctors when she was having problems sleeping and they gave us Zantac. The antacid seemed to work pretty well and improve her sleep, but I think she may be getting used to it or we need to up the dose because she is still having problems sleeping some nights.
Her checkup went pretty well, she was up to 13.7 lbs (probably over 14 now) and is almost 25 inches long. I couldn't go because of an all day training, so Michelle had to deal with Cece getting the shots, which is never fun to watch. The doctor said that everything looked good and we could start giving her cereal if we wanted, which we did start over a week ago. I will have some video and pictures to share in another update.
Cecelia has been having a lot of firsts lately, she has giggled a few times now, although not with a lot of consistency. She got to celebrate her first St. Patrick's Day with her Grandpa and they went to a local Irish pub. She also spent her first extended amount of time away from me as I went to Oakland on a business trip for 3 days last week. Michelle went down to Pinehurst while I was gone and her poor parents had to suffer through having their granddaughter there for three days. That was her longest trip away from home so far, her next longest trip will probably be to Aruba when we go in May!
She is getting big and it is crazy to look back at pictures from the last 4 months. One good thing is she is starting to fit into clothes that people have bought for her when she got bigger; below there is some pcis of her in her Puma outfits, one from Jessica and one from Carrie, thanks guys! Here are some other pictures from the last couple of weeks, I will post some video and pictures soon of her first experience with cereal.
No comments:
Post a Comment