Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope that everybody enjoyed their Holiday season, I know that we certainly did! It is amazing how special Holidays become when you have a child in your life, and as a parent, you want to be a part of every first in their life. Cecelia has gone through an incredible amount of firsts over the past couple of months, so that along with work has kept us very busy; I will try to update more often. Before I get to the good stuff though, I wanted to share with everybody what has been keeping me so busy at work. I was a part of the team that helped create a new brand from Burt's called güd so please check it out at www.gudhappens.com and tell your friends!

After the last update, I also uploaded some videos from Cece's Birthday, but never got around to posting them on the blog, so here they are a month later. Anybody who has been around Cece knows that she loves music just like her Daddy, so she loves music related presents. This one is from her Uncle PJ and you can tell right away that she loved it and she is still obsessed with it.

This video three weeks later, she has come up with creative ways to rock her axe!

Cece also really loves to dance, and we get more great video all the time of her doing it. This was back on her Birthday when she still needed help standing up, but that didn't stop her from dancing.
One of her other favorite presents from her Birthday was her Cozy Coupe, she loves just sitting back in her car while she gets pushed around. Here she is close to Thanksgiving showing off her walking skills and her cool new toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment